Selling items online can be kind of infuriating. You never know what you’re gonna get or who you’re gonna deal with, do you?
And the sad fact is that there are a ton of shady and incredibly annoying people out there.
And here are 15 stellar examples of this phenomenon…
1. I’m OVER IT.
2. I think you can manage.
3. You can do it…
4. Very “great full”.
5. “You would be an amazing person.”
6. What does that have to do with it?
7. “I think this is unfair.”
8. Let me explain it again…
9. Not a fan of this move.
10. “Give me free.”
11. Do some more work for me.
13. Am I being trolled?
14. This is really something else…
Okay, now my blood is boiling.
Have you had any bad experiences like this on Facebook Marketplace? If so, share your stories in the comments.