You don’t have to go on and on to make people laugh. In fact, with the way our attention spans work these days, you’re more likely to get a giggle from your audience if you keep your jokes short and sweet.
Which is exactly what these Tumblr posts did, with much success. At least in my opinion.
Enjoy the funniest posts you’ve seen today, from the best site on the internets.
1. True love!
It just makes scents.
2. It doesn’t make the rules.
It just makes you do things you don’t understand.
3. Am I reading this right?
Or am I reading this corn?
4. I’m going to run away now.
5. The truth everyone is hiding.
It just gets more and more complicated.
6. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
Why not do both?
7. Let them eat cake.
8. Talk about a missed opportunity.
I miss snappy humor.
9. Just super villain humor.
10. You could get trapped in this loop for eternity.
Some of us already have.
11. Ahhh, the aliens like me?
I can sleep well tonight.
12. Just what is happening here?
If this becomes a trend, I want to see some uni and tamago.
13. Sometimes you have to screamt!
Just let it out.
14. Jeff is making us think…
I mean, if they could, they probably would.
15. This is the content we need to see daily.
No, every hour.
No, every minute.
16. The littlest goodest boi!
With the biggest carrots!
17. I mean… that’s literally the best.
They win ALL the contests!
18. At least put forth a bit of effort.
Let them feel good about it.
19. Of course it was.
So very ancient.
20. Oh, you know they secretly love it.
Even if they scratch and claw at you.
21. They’ve got my vote.
22. At a minimum.
Too many things going at once.
23. Wait… it works!?
But it never works like you think it will.
24. I don’t know why this is a thing…
… but I’m happy about it.
25. Oh wow… I do talk to myself a lot.
I never thought about the conversations as imaginary, though.
I don’t know about you, but I think Tumblr is the fountain from which all comedy flows!
And if you loved this post, you’ll want to check out this one and definitely this one. Because what else do you have to do today?
Which of these really made you roll?
Share it in the comments!