I’m going to try not to judge these people, because we’ve all been there, right? We’ve all had those brain-fart moments when language doesn’t exactly make sense, or times when we took something far more literally than it was intended.
I know I have.
That said, I’m not sure I would be as happy sharing my stories on Reddit as these 31 people seem to be – good for their confidence, though!
31. Stunts like this are why people become parents.
He looks so amused.
30. My favorite part is how they labeled the pea.
Classic sibling move.
29. A fair assessment.
This really should have been worded better.
28. That selfie stick is living the life of luxury.
His wife is just so lucky.
27. Men. And kids. In that order.
Although some of those kids grow up to be men.
26. I hope she took them home like that.
They’re good for a laugh, if nothing else.
25. That seems reasonable.
They definitely nailed it.
24. Grass needs love, too.
I wonder if petting grass feels as good as petting pets.
23. Only chilling dudes allowed.
The rest of us are just going to have to move along.
22. That might be the complete opposite of what they meant.
Definitely put your hands back on the wheel, Sir.
21. I mean I’m not sure you can be mad about that.
They missed the “be creative” part of the instructions.
20. No one can really be that clueless, right?
Passive aggressiveness at its finest.
19. We’d all rather pick up the dog.
I think other people would appreciate the poop, though.
18. A future Roald Dahl in the making.
I’m slightly terrified.
17. Yes, yes, that’s it.
“Excited” is a less terrifying take.
16. Food should fear us.
Hopefully only the food.
15. You can stop now.
No, you’re still wrong sorry.
14. I don’t want to be mean but I’m not sure you’re going to make it.
Never say never though.
13. I’m going to go put some water on my face and other places.
Those other places are pretty important.
12. Personally I would prefer the croissant.
Preferably with chocolate.
11. A feather that’s it.
A bird leaf is sort of poetic and whimsical, though.
10. We’re all here for you whenever you make it.
We’re ready to cheer. We’re just waiting.
9. That’s rough.
I’m sure they all appreciated the laugh.
Hello my name is Paul, I have a PhD in physics and thanks to a random brain freeze forgot the word for photon so had to call it a “shiny crumb” in front of my colleagues 😐
— Paul Coxon (@paulcoxon) February 18, 2019
8. Yes I have questions as well.
Apparently their friend knows them all too well.
7. I mean he got his point across so.
I can see my toddlers calling it this.
6. It’s not guacamole yet, but it has so much potential.
That’s what I see when I look at an avocado, too.
5. Not everything should be shortened.
That’s definitely not a thing.
4. I don’t know if I can ever think of them in a different way now.
Your hand ankles.
3. That’s enough information to go on.
We can all figure that out.
2. Going to see the “teeth man” would be like the start of a horror film.
One that I would never, ever go see.
1. That’s some good branding when you remember Eggo but not waffle.
Bless their heart.
These are hilarious, and I love when people can really laugh at themselves.
Have you had a moment like this you’d like to share? Our comments are open!